Another book closer- Discovery at Rosehill review

I know back in January I set myself a stupid target of reading a lot of books this year and I have read a lot!

I'm also finding it fun to read books that in the past I wouldn't have read so when the opportunity came along to read a new book I didn't turn it down.

Discovery at Rosehill is a book in the genre of Romantic Paranormal. Now I don't normally read romantic books though I do venture into chick lit occasionally and so this is a definite book that normally I wouldn't read.

The book is based around the lead character Camilla, a medium who is drawn towards Rosehill and told to live there by her Grandmother (in spirit). The book throws us into Camilla's life and the many spirits that lingers in the house. By bringing a love interest into the story, Marcus, local vicar the story unfolds giving lots of twists.

The author makes the characters believable, and the book felt very welcoming and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

If you need a change from your normal genre then this is definitely the book for you.

Discovery at Rosehill is available from Amazon Worldwide (Kindle and Paperback) and it sequel is due to be released on Monday (Secrets at Rosehill) a book I'll definitely be adding to my must read list.



BNM

I was sent an Amazon voucher by the author Kathryn Brown to read this book. All opinions given are my own.