Room 101 - a meme

Stickers, Stars and Smiles
I got very excited when I saw this meme because a) I haven't done a meme in ages and b) I love room 101

So the rules are simple: 
  • Pick three things/people/whatever that you would shove in a room never to see the light of day again (Room 101)
  • Explain why should they go in there
  • Tag three bloggers to carry the meme forward (if you want to)

  1.  NITS  I've had enough of the darned annoying things. It is a never ending vicious circle that to be fair I could do without. The cost of buying the hair lotions (and I've tried them all), the faff of remembering to put it on again 7 days apart, the annoyance of finding that not only have the girls got them but that I have too, the scratching, the parents who don't get rid. Please go to room 1010, infect the people that are there and leave me alone. Or bring back the nit nurse!
  2.  GRAHAM NORTON
    He is annoying and should be shoved in and left there! I think that over the years, I have just had enough of him. He was (possibly) at one point funny but since then his domination of our screens and radio is doing my head in. And his voice.... AAGH
  3. CANCER It sucks. Watching someone you love get it and lose their fight is not funny. They may never find the cure so shall we just get it out of the way. And also maybe make a time machine so I can bring my mum back and let her be cancer free.
I'm linking three Welsh bloggers to this meme  (as I thought until recenlty that I was the only one!)

The Boy and Me - blogging from Cardiff
Rachel over at ThreeYearsThenOneStoneAndHome - currenly in Switzerland but coming home to North Wales soon and Rebecca over at MumofThreeBoys - blogging from a bit south of me and in a three degrees of seperation thingbob this week I found out that I work with her dad!!

If you fancy a go join in, as long as you link back to Stickers and Smiles then you'll make her happy. Or you can leave a comment here!!

BNM