23 days to go....


Image: Tina Phillips / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Halloween, its nearly upon us as I'm sure if you have children you will know. If I've said it once this week, I've said it a million times, no its not Halloween yet, yes when its Halloween I will let you know.

Luckily, we were sent these this week, which have kept them quite for a bit (it probably won't last!)...

Spooky Puffs, a breakfast treat from the Honey Monster, are Sugar Puffs with a difference (or should I call them Sugar Pups - Car's name for them!). They are a limited edition toffee apple puffs which are great to keep the kids full of energy ready for any Halloween party.


Both the girls, have eaten these all week and love them. The limited edition cereal contains no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives as well as being a source of fibre, so I know that they have gone off to school and nursery full of energy.

Spooky Puffs are available to buy from Tesco and Asda for a RRP of £1.50

BNM

I was sent a free sample of Spooky Puffs to review and all opinions given are mine

Comments